Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

 Welcome to my blog, today i´m gonna talk about why i want to go visit Spain. Well i never go to this country before and i really want to go because in the future i want to live there. Is more easy live there because the lenguage is not a problem so, that is not an inconvenient and the culture is not very different so i think i can roast more fast.

Another reason is there are more option to live of the art, more than Chile so can be a great oportunity.

 If i can go there like in a travel of vacations i really want to know some of its beaches, for example Canarias for his tropical weather. I don´t know to much about the gastronomy in Spain but like any country first world i think they must have too much vegan options of food.

I really want to meet this country in a future soon!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The Best Concert ever

Post 3: My Future Job