Post 5: Changes to my study programme


 

Hi, today I'm going to talk about changes to my study programme. I'm studying theory of music in the art faculty. When I talk about my carrer I realice a lot of things, always can be better but in the art faculty for the less budget is very dificult.
In this moment is being manage a curricular inovation for the next year, the carrer will be more shortest to a 4 years of the bachelors grade and the specializes will be separate. This is because a lot of students choose for leave the career in the 4 year and finish only with the bachelors grade.
The major demands many time of musical practice out of the university and have too much workload.
The infraestructure of the art faculty is very precarious since many years for the low budget. For this reason are many problems in the career too.
About the use of technology in the career we have a subject where we use digital programs, but for use this programs we need buy a license and the university doesn't give it.
I don't know too much about docent methods, however exist a lack of teachers.
There are many problems in the career that need to be adressed.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The Best Concert ever

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

Post 3: My Future Job