Post 2: The Best Concert ever


 

Hi, today I'm going to talk about of my favorite concert. This concert was in 2022, at Coliseo theater and is about an orchestra called "Música para volar" that is a tribute to Gustavo Cerati, a trip trough for all the repertory of his career. Due to times issues they couldn't play all songs but I could hear and enjoy songs that I never imagine to hear live. I enjoyed a lot, you can choose the songs through a app.

 
The show had instrumental arrangements of this orchestra and there was a choir, complementing really well. Everything sounded really well and the visual effects and lights were so captivating for listeners. The singer played the drums at the same time, that was incredible and the guitarist play very well, the effects of the guitar sounded fine and in general it was a good show. Everything was very good, the organization, the sound, the songs and his arrangements.

Comentarios

  1. That wonderful experience! The singer sings similar to Gustavo Cerati?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I had never heard of concerts where you choose the song wow

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

Post 3: My Future Job