Post 3: My Future Job

 Hi, today i'm going to talk about one job that I want to have. Wells when I was a kid I always wanted to be a rockstar, learn electric guitar and play guitar and sing in shows. I never imagine years later  studyng music, it is very difficult to live out of music in Chile but currently i'am in that.

It si difficult to think about this for the reasons that I gave before, the last year I had a better viene about this even more than now. I know that I love to play and all the things that involve recording music, composing makes me really happy so I think that is my way. I want to work in a lot of things, I want to work in different projects of music, i'm interested on independent projects and I want to learn and generate experience and play music in different places so for now I can say this, I don't discard doing classes in the future.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The Best Concert ever

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit