POST 4: Time travel to the Future or Past


 Hi, today I'm going to talk about to the future of my dreams. Something I would like to happen is have more free time, not having to work so much for live. I would like to have more free time for me and for can do things that I like, like read for example or have time to walk my dogs. Talking about books I would like the book weren't so expensive.   There's something that is very important for me, I want to become independent, have my own apartment and my own space. 

If I talk about In a collective future I would like to Chile to have free education, i would really like to study many things  but is very difficult to access free with becas, and I wish life wasn't so expensive in Chile. I would the world to be more vegan and have more respect for animals, not only for climate change issues, is very important have more conscience of that because it is a "personal" desicion that in the end involves a lot of lives. Well I think in a perfect future were many social injustices don't occur, that can be prevented with more education. I would really like it in Chile the art be valued more. 

Another thing that I would like is a world with less prejudice and more respect, were the people can live without fear for exist and being themselves.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The Best Concert ever

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

Post 3: My Future Job